Each week I highlight some terrific resources to connect readers at Reasons for God with a wider selection of excellent content. Enjoy!
Also: this week I launched the Apologetics Stories project. It is a growing collection of testimonies from people who decided to follow Jesus because of the reasons and the evidence. I think you’ll be encouraged by their stories. If this describes you, would you consider sharing as well?
The Reasons for God “Great Posts of the Week”:
- News: Alvin Plantinga receives Prestigious Rescher Prize by David J. Theroux
- News: All Girls Allowed launches a new website!
- A Scientist’s Overly Honest Tweets Go Viral at the Bill Gates Foundation
- Moral Bioenhancement and Academic Blindness by Tom Gilson
- The Libet Experiment and Free Will by Peter Clarke
- Thomas Nagel and Christians at The New York Times
- Is Seeing Believing? by Sarah Abbey
- Defining Religious Liberty Down by Ross Douthat
- The Southern Poverty Law Center and Sarah Palin at GetReligion
- My Trainwreck Conversion by Rosaria Butterfield
- Boy Scouts Flirt With Calamity by Dr. Richard Land
- Top Ten Reasons Kids Leave the Church at marc5solas
- The Dangers of “Faking It” In Ministry by Kathy Keller
- Book review of Atheism’s New Clothes by David Glass by Tom Gilson
- Atheists vs. Dawkins by Douglas Murray
- Nine Things You Should Know about Pope Benedict XVI by Joe Carter
- Perspective Amidst Abundance at Compassion International
The video this week: Dr. Tim McGrew on the Bible:
Please share this post: