Each week I highlight some terrific resources to connect readers at Reasons for God with a wider selection of excellent content. Enjoy!
In case you somehow missed it, last week’s post Lessons from the Alex Rosenberg – William Lane Craig Debate has gone viral, with over 550 social shares (#GODDebate). Check it out!
The Reasons for God “Great Posts of the Week”:
- News: Michael Oh appointed new Lausanne Director at Christianity Today.
- More news: Megan Phelps-Roger and her sister Grace leave the Westboro Baptist “Church” – good choice Megan and Grace!
- A former pastor plans to run 120 marathons to raise 1.5 million for clean water!
- An interview with James K.A. Smith on Imagining the Kingdom
- Why Can’t Christians tell the best stories? by Lenny Esposito
- A poem: As Kingfishers Catch Fire by Gerard Manley Hopkins
- Equality by Stephen McAndrew
- William Paley’s Evidences of Christianity at Google Books
- Do we need to teach apologetics in the church? by Brad Cooper
- Public Apologetics: Be Patient! by Holly Ordway
- Why the Trinity is So Important by J. Warner Wallace
- What is God like? Searching for a Trinitarian analogy by J. Warner Wallace
- Four Misconceptions About the Crusades: #3 by Michael Patton
- Can the Gospels be Trusted? by Dan Barkman
- Dr. Gary Habermas lectures on the resurrection of Jesus (you can expand the videos)
- If You Believe Atheism is True, then Atheism is False by Tom Gilson
- Interview an Atheist at Church Day on Facebook
- Mapping the Origins Debate: Six Models of the Beginning by Paul Gould
- What To Do With Our Brokenness? by Wesley Hill
Two videos this week. The first is an inspirational video on serving others, featuring Jeremy Lin:
The second video is the Cambridge Union Society’s Debate between Richard Dawkins, world famous atheist, and Rowan Williams, the former Archbishop of Canterbury: