Each week I highlight some terrific resources to connect readers at Reasons for God with a wider selection of excellent content. Enjoy!
The Reasons for God “Great Posts of the Week”:
- Why I Left World Vision for Finance by Mark Sheerin
- The Gospel at Work videos by The Gospel at Work
- Ugandan Priest Fights Corruption by David Sseppuuya
- The Image of God and the Dignity of Work by Art Lindsay
- A Review of The Unlikely Disciple by Sarah Abbey
- Project Countenance (free images) by Makoto Fujimura
- 10 Apologetics Quotes at The Poached Egg
- Why Pastors Should Read Over Their Heads by Kevin DeYoung
- Alva Noë on the Origin of Life by Ed Feser
- Is Young Earth Creationism Biblical by Craig Keener?
- Two Tips for Evangelism by Steve Wimmer
- Six Ways You Can Support Missionaries by Jennifer McIntyre
- Why Comparing Yourself to Others Will Ruin You by Justin Zoradi
Two videos this week:
Saeed Abedini’s Letter from Inside Iran’s Evin Prison:
What are the limits of Darwinism by Michael Behe?
More videos available at The Oxford Center for Christian Apologetics
Please share this post: